Rix & Fifi: Sisters in Crime

What do you do when you're far from your sister and can't easily complain about people and work, quote movies incessantly, and gossip about celebrities?

A) Eat chocolate chip ice cream.

B) Watch movies like Bridget Jones's Diary or Mulan, or TV like Arrested Development or Sex & the City or Law and Order: SVU.

C) Read Meg Cabot and Janet Evanovich books.

D) Go to this blog and look at fun pictures and be all sisterie.

Please. Obviously, all of the above.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sisters in Crime: From Fifi Trixiebelle to Rixie

Dear Rixie, my tormented sister,

I wish I could offer some sound, comforting advice as to how best to deal with stupid crap like work and speech. But let's face it. I have absolutely no idea. Instead, I've created this blog in order that I may easily send you lots of pictures and such to look at in the hopes that they will help sort out all of your problems and turn your life into a rose garden of Victoria's Secret Love Spell and Hershey's chocolate.

Love,
*fifi

Super Cool Pix For Rix

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Hello. I'm a very young Sonny and I love Miss Rixie."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"We fight crime and look good."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Aaaaayyyyy!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I am tranquil as a forest, but on fire within-- for Rixie, of course!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Look at me, I'm super cool and tortured and stuff."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I'm loving this aspirin, Mom, can't believe we give it to children...!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Oh, what is this feeling? (Hmmm, love for Erica maybe?!)"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pug pug.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everybody loves the BSC! ("When did you grab a muffin?")

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Should I use my invisibility for good or for evil?" (Yeah, he's totally saying that in this pic.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"He can get really competitive!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally... the one thing that every girl truly needs.

All for now, my darling. Love from your sister!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Rixie said…

    You are the best!!!!! Truly the best!!!!! I just got home (it's 11:10 pm...can you say die speech contest, DIE!!!!!!!) and am exhausted and weary (and can't believe I have to be at school in less than nine hours and it's only WEDNESDAY) and I was thinking about what could cheer me up. Then I remembered this lovely blog and now I feel so much better!!!

    My favorite comment is "Double your pleasure! Double your fun!" because before I read your caption I was thinking how they look like twins. We're like THIS!!

    I laughed out loud over the BSC and, of course, heart the "tortured and stuff" one.

    Sigh...you're too good to me.

    When speech is over let's have a real conversation, huh? Until then, I shall return to this page nightly and look at the beautiful pictures.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger *tarazza said…

    Hurrah!! I am so happy that these pictures accomplished their mission.

    We really ARE like THIS.

    As for the BSC, I really wanted a picture of Alex Mack/Dawn so that I could write "I just love hummingbirds. They look like little jewels." But I looked FOREVER and couldn't find one of her in that movie, so whatevs.

    I am sad that you have to do so much speech crap. Who would have thought that speech could be such a horrible torture device, but when it doesn't leave one time to even come home and be lazy, well... but indeed, a real conversation is in order sometime soon.

    *tara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home